Hi there!
Hmm... I'm not sure if Facebook videos will work here.
I can give it a try though.
I can't make the video embed in the post either. It seems like we should be able to because "Facebook" is one of the options in the video menu, but it's not working for me either. I wonder if Facebook has locked things down recently (they're notorious for doing that!). Here's a clickable link anyway:

www.facebook.com/FoSgailSeudair/videos/1661417794104830
My LGD pups Sunni and Hamish hard at work.

[Image: hXY1JwaMXxqKMWqxJzKyYkG5POKvoO-ZJ7j-1EuA...98-h951-no]

My full Kiko, Cantrell.

[Image: -0pZoVAGoewWPpewTY-yE_l1ZRx8_P0IO2FVZSdE...89-h951-no]

[Image: 2pecvT_siJ796S_UGFRqDqCCtcbuz2A6nfKyRMVR...89-h951-no]

Four goats in a tote!

[Image: i9SOrftwOET1ET7TTHylxIbURB7nC5AHTTlU4f-1...92-h950-no]
(07-22-2016, 10:02 AM)northcoast Wrote: Greetings from the wetside of Washington State.  I haven't had a goat since I was a kid but have been interested in packgoats since I ran into one at the Sportsman's show at the Puyallup Fairgrounds several years ago. From that time I have been trying to learn as much as possible, lurking here and on other forums along with watching videos and surfing the net for any scrap of info I could find.  

Now that I finally have a home with enough space to start my own herd I'm afraid I've gone goat crazy.  I put deposits down three goats before we even closed on our property and am going to look at another three this weekend. I picked up our first duo the same day we moved in, half-sisters, January and Siren, that are half Kiko and half Saanen.

[Image: 13691176_296064687410979_4929177954902703805_o.jpg]

Picking up goat #3 the first week in August. IAD Cantrell, 100% Kiko buckling, will be our herdsire if he turns out to be like his dad.

[Image: IMG_121.jpg]

Numbers 4,5,6 are two soon to be wethers and their sister. 1/2 Oberhasli, 1/4 Kiko, and 1/4 Boer. My ultimate goal is to have a packgoat specific breeding program but that is away off.  Right now we're just having fun and enjoying the environmentally friendly brush clearing.

I can relate!  I bought my first bottle baby Nubian doeling before we even closed on our house.  In fact, I ended up taking her with us to our closing so that I could make sure she was fed!  LOL  Looks like you're off to a good start!  Smile