Goat-O-Rama Prospects for Sale
I updated my "For Sale" page: http://www.goatorama.com/?page_id=1513

I've only got one packgoat prospect left this year so I'll post his details here. 

Goat-O-Rama Pedro is one of the nicest pack wether prospects born on our place. His personality closely resembles that of his uncle Finn, who we retained as a breeding sire and eventual pack wether for ourselves. Pedro adores people and follows us like a shadow. He has accompanies us on several outings and has not fussed about being taken from home. He leads and handles well and is very bold and intelligent. Pedro comes from a CAE-free herd, tested annually. Price: $150.

(Sorry for the lousy photos--this guy was so enthusiastic about the photo shoot that we could NOT get him to stand still for anything! His back is not actually roachy.) 

Where are you located?
Matt
I'm in Rye, Colorado. I forgot to mention that Pedro was banded at three months and is dam-raised but very well-socialized. I haven't put the weight tape on him recently, but I estimate he's about 70+ lbs. at 3 1/2 months. He's very leggy and a nice mover.
Dang a hair too far, thanks
Matt
I figured that might be too much of a hike. Wink
Your boys have legs to be admired.
But if you figure out to get him too Caldwell, Idaho - I would take him for $150
Matt
Dang!! I like him. But I'm too far away... Sad
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Well, he's already been sold to a fellow in NM anyway. He hasn't left yet, but I'm sure going to miss him when he goes. He's a jolly, funny, friendly little guy and always the life of the party. He's going with Napoleon, so at least he'll have a familiar face in his new surroundings.