Video to Share "All In" Hunting Film Tour piece
Hey all!!  I thought I'd post this full version of the Film Tour Piece "All In" here so you all can share it with any newbies.  The Hunting Film Tour starts late this summer and you can see this on the big screen but here is a private link to it that can not be found any other way but this link.  I hope it is helpful.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuFf4_-5lSs
This is an awesome video! Had so much fun watching it! Thank you for taking the time to make such a good and educational video and for sharing it with us.
(07-10-2016, 01:30 PM)Nanno Wrote: This is an awesome video! Had so much fun watching it! Thank you for taking the time to make such a good and educational video and for sharing it with us.

My pleasure...goats give to me and I love to give to goats and goat packing...without you all I'd likely not be doing this.  Thanks for paving the way.
Do I have permission to post this and your Rendy presentation to the NAPgA site?
You bet!! Thanks for asking.
Fantastic video, Marc! What a great educational tool! Thank you for producing it!
Goatberries Happen!
Great video! I really enjoy watching them, and hope to see more in the future. Keep up the great work.  Big Grin
(07-12-2016, 11:24 PM)Marc Wrote: You bet!! Thanks for asking.

Awesome, both your videos are up on the front page of napga.org now. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to make and post these excellent videos!
Marc, love the video. I'm also an over 40 archery elk hunter. Please post more pics of your transport setup. I've got an F150 too and would like to see more details / plans for that cap.