Win, Lose or Draw?
I think it was a draw!  Kahlua and Morgan were obviously vying for moving up the rung above one another.  I watched them tussle back and forth, using height and everything else they could for advantage.  They were also kicking up a dust cloud.  Morgan ended up with bloody spots all over his body from where Kahlua had bumped one of his horn buds raw in the head butting.  They were very serious.  Neither one seemed to gain any headway over the other.  I stood quietly at the gate and just watched for 45 minutes before finally opening the gate to let Sugar out for her evening meal of Calf Manna.  They took one last look at each other then came running over to the gate.

Morgan and Kahlua are 1/2 brothers (same Nubian sire) and different Saanen dams.  They are exactly a week apart in age so are very well matched in size.  I'm sure this battle will be continued!
Goatberries Happen!
Those fights are something else. We watched something similar between Petunia and Nubbin two years ago. It was a serious knock-down, drag-out fight and I was so worried because Nubbin had just lost her pregnancy and Petunia was about two weeks before her due date. I was so afraid she would end up losing her kids like Nubbin, but there wasn't much we could do about it. We had no way to permanently separate the does and we were afraid if they didn't finish their fight it would just start up again at a later time. Luckily Petunia kept her belly far from Nubbin's blows. Both had bloody heads afterwards. Their fight kind of seemed to end in a draw with Nubbin having maybe a slight edge at the end. At least, Petunia was the one who walked off first. But then shortly afterwards Petunia was the clear boss, so it's hard to know if anything was proven by that horrible fight. Goats are weird sometimes.