Whole lotta mucking going on :)
The neighbor is outta town for a week and let me use his tractor! Took about 6 hours but I got the main milkers pen done! Man I love a good clean pen! Next will focus on the smaller shelters so I have a place to put bottle babies. Then onto the yearlings. Will wrap it up with Bucks and packer pens. Hope I get it all done in a week Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
It's amazing how the right equipment can get things done more quickly! I'd be lost without our tractors. I use the bucket and forks all the time.

If the saying "there's no rest for the wicked" is accurate you must be one wicked man, Dave. Between work, kidding, normal chores, mucking out pens and keeping Tracy happy you have no time for rest! Big Grin

(03-12-2014, 07:07 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: The neighbor is outta town for a week and let me use his tractor! Took about 6 hours but I got the main milkers pen done! Man I love a good clean pen! Next will focus on the smaller shelters so I have a place to put bottle babies. Then onto the yearlings. Will wrap it up with Bucks and packer pens. Hope I get it all done in a week Smile
Goatberries Happen!
We have a great LITTLE tractor that usually works perfectly on our lots but it's sooo wet and sloppy the tractor just spins. It's even a 4x4 and between horses and goats and this wacked out weather it just can't handle it. I've been doing goat pens by fork, rake and wheelbarrow. The horses will have to wait until it dries out. It was gorgeous 65 degrees today so clean lots coming up soon.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
I hear ya! After that unreasonable amount of rain we got a week ago or so, there was still some damp areas and it wouldnt fall outta the box blade. Had to shake it loose. Its amazing how good a box blade (rippers removed) can make a pen look. Ill come in take a scoop with the front end loader, turn around and drag a full box blade full of crap on my way out all the way to the poo pile. Can nearly get 3 buckets worth in one go.

Nice. Thankfully I'm only cleaning up after 8 goats so it's not as much. We're having another sunny day so by the weekend we should be good to go. Then I get to start building garden beds. It never ends but I wouldn't have it any other way.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Nice! Just posted my premium poo for sale Smile Made good money on it last year. $10.00 a bucket full. Sold to a wide verity of people. Even a med. pot grower, a locale shared garden group and lots of green people. Once guy said I had the nicest crap he had seen in 12 years Smile LOL I told him it was a bi product of having nice goats Tongue