How do I nip this in the bud right now!
I found that post from Rex at TGS, but it wouldn't be very ethical of me to copy/paste it over here since I didn't write it and don't have permission from TGS to take it. It was not in Goat Tracks magazine, however there are several training articles that I've been reading over which I will start posting tomorrow.

However, this is the jist of it:

Stand next to him and turn your face toward his rear (so he doesn't turn and whack you in the face). Reach under his belly and grab the two legs on the other side, then push into the goat with your shoulder and pull the legs toward you so he falls away from you. You don't have to jerk violently on the legs--it's the pushing with your shoulder that does most of the work. Once the goat is down, let go of the back leg and step over to the back of the goat so he can't kick you, keeping a good grip on that off-side front leg so he can't get up. Put your now free hand (and also a knee if he's a big, strong sucker) on the goat's neck to help hold it down flat.

Then it's just the waiting game until he calms down and submits. This will probably take 5-10 minutes, sometimes more for a very naughty goat. You may talk to the goat and pet him while he's down to calm him faster. If you get him to submit completely the first time, chances are good you won't have to flip him over again (unless he's extremely stubborn and/or has very ingrained bad habits).

Cuzco kept trying to reach up and bite me the first time I flipped him over. He was very naughty. Turned out it was because I was wearing a hat with buffalo horns on it, and apparently he took that as a direct challenge. Took him a couple of weeks to get used to that hat!