Goat Cart with Harness
I have a goat cart and harness forsale. Used very little, always kept in pole barn. Some of the Sherpa lining on harness needs replaced. $275 located in Southern Indiana 812-267-2750 Thanks, Perry
-[Image: 0D80C196-FD60-4583-85B8-B85EE7C1AABB_zps6ndspf9n.jpg]
Any chance this could be dismantled, boxed up, and shipped?
I'm sure it could be shipped. I'm pretty sure it could be costly. U may try uship.com people on there ship everything all over. Feel free to call and discuss options. FYI.... I will be headed to Gunnison Colorado the end of the month if that would help.
Sale pending
Phil just picked this up today! Thanks Perry for working with us to bring it to Colorado! Now Phil and I can have goat cart races. Big Grin
lol that is awesome nanno! AND kinda what I was thinking. Though I pictured you two doing more of a quite ride through the hills then an all out YAW! YAW! race Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Well, as much as I joke about racing carts, it'll be quiet rides for some time yet and not even through the hills. The boys are only two, and even though they are both approaching 200 lbs. they are not done growing. Until next year we're keeping their workouts to long walks and short jogs on flat, smooth surfaces and we're we're staying under the 1:1 goat:load ratio. Wink