Meet Thor!
Great looking goats!! They look like they are enjoying themselves immensely. Smile
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Well today Thor is 6 months old. I haven't been able to weigh him, but he is putting on some muscle and is a bit taller then the others. I think he might be following in Legion's footsteps. He sure has grown up fast from the time I first saw him. I can't wait to compare his pictures in another 6 months! Oh yeah, he stands still for pictures best when peeing Smile

[img][Image: 20140826_133358.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140304_130121.jpg][/img]
Oh wow! Isn't he gorgeous! How tall is he?

Boy goats really do look noble when they stretch out to pee! Big Grin
Wow Nebs, he is really looking great!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Today I went on a nice run behind our house in some rolling dryland with Thor and Pickles. The soft sand/dirt road helps me to not get shin splints. They kept up with me just fine. In fact it was kind of funny how Thor kept right next to me like a lab no matter how fast I ran. The dirt road goes between two alfalfa circles, so on the way back I stopped several times to let them eat weeds and overgrown alfalfa on the sides.
[img][Image: 20140929_101149.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20140929_101226.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20140929_095733.jpg][/img]
Wow, some good looking guys you have there. Tongue
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
What a beautiful boy! I wonder if he'll keep his shoulder stripe? Pac-Man lost his after he was wethered. I hope Thor manages to keep his--it's gorgeous!

I love it when goats stick close like your Thor. Cuzco used to run alongside my bike in his younger days. He was always a good biking, jogging, or horseback riding buddy and I didn't realize how much I miss that until I took Finn along for a trail ride last week. Cuzco hasn't been able to accompany me on a horse ride in over two years. I hope Thor will be a good running partner for many years to come!
Well Pickles and Thor became yearlings this month. They have been growing well over winter, and I can't wait to see how much more growth they put on this year. I haven't weighted Thor, but I think he has been putting on good height, weight, horn growth, and beard in his first year. I think Pickles is good sized for a doeling, and I hope to have her bred for the first time this fall. Things have been busy for us lately with a change at work, we recently sold our house, and we just bought a home on 2.5 acres. I currently keep them at a friend's house about 3 blocks away, and am excited to soon keep them on my own property. As life starts to settle down again in the next few weeks, I look forward to some hikes again with my Tri-Cities peeps Smile
[img][Image: 20150328_113731.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20150321_154911.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20150321_153337.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20150328_114424.jpg][/img]

I can't wait for the warm weather and longer days to bring back their nice slick summer coats.

[img][Image: 20140812_195506_1.jpg][/img]
He sure is a looker! They both are! Smile
Thanks Nanno Smile I noticed his shoulder stripe started to fade after he was wethered. It is faint but still there. I am curious to see if it darkens up again with his summer coat. Time will tell.