Ober Campers
It is amazing how much they grow between age 3 and 5. You don't see it like when they are little. One day you turn around and they seem bigger and you figure that is it then it happens again and again. I am not sure when Scout got this big. So keep the faith and keep the feed coming.
Looked back at my growth records and my biggest is actually 37, not 39 inches tall. However, he is 4 yrs old now and has grown 2 inches in the past year. My Togg also did almost all of his growing in the past year between 3-4 yrs old, though he is a small goat to begin with.
OK good, so the two and the three year old should grow more! I need a bigger truck.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
(03-22-2014, 11:48 PM)IdahoNancy Wrote: It is amazing how much they grow between age 3 and 5. You don't see it like when they are little. One day you turn around and they seem bigger and you figure that is it then it happens again and again. I am not sure when Scout got this big. So keep the faith and keep the feed coming.

Ok, I'll continue to force feed them steroids and canned spinach. Lol. Maybe there is hope for my boys still to grow up big and strong.
All I want for Christmas is a new hip.
Wow, he is a dandy!