all horned weathers for sale - 1, 2 year olds, $300/up, read ad for details
Heart 
I need to sell some of my herd, I have alpines and Sannen and Toggenburgs 1 1\2 years old. castrated at 4 months all hand bottle fed from two to three days old they have all been hiking around my 40 acres. Extremely friendly, you need to come see to appreciate! lots of different colors. Email me for more details on prices. $300 for one Alpine, or $250 each if you buy 5. I am a motivated seller, so contact me. Possibility for me to help with transportation. I have a goat trailer. These goats will follow without a leash, if you want to use them for packing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where are you located?
Your herd is beautiful
Wow, that's a lot of goats! Nice herd!
Location?
Matt
(02-10-2016, 08:29 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: Location?
Matt

Iam in spokane WA. if you want to set up time to come see Most any time is good for me but not on Sat we have wrestling.
(02-10-2016, 04:02 PM)elkarcher48@gmail.com Wrote:
Matt

Iam in spokane WA. if you want to set up time to come see Most any time is good for me but not on Sat we have wrestling.

I'll be up that way end of April, again in the middle of May, and again in July, for bowfishing tournaments, I will keep you in mind when i'm up that way,
Matt
(01-25-2016, 03:51 PM)elkarcher48@gmail.com Wrote: I need to sell some of my herd, I have alpines and Sannen and Toggenburgs. castrated at 4 months all hand bottle fed from two to three days old they have all been hiking around my 40 acres. Extremely friendly, you need to come see to appreciate! lots of different colors. Email me for more details on prices. $350 for one Alpine, or $300 each if you buy 5. I am a motivated seller, so contact me. Possibility for me to help with transportation. I have a goat trailer. These goats will follow without a leash, if you want to use them for packing.

I sent you an email.
Any of your herd still for sale?
Could really use 1 or 2 more for my string
(02-12-2016, 07:40 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote:
Matt

I'll be up that way end of April, again in the middle of May, and again in July, for bowfishing tournaments, I will keep you in mind when i'm up that way,
Matt     are you still interested in looking at some goats  Matt  I'am all done with soccer and wrestling any time is good now.
Matt

Mat are you still interested in some goats i have the weekends off now any time is good for me to have you come look at them.