Two random panniers for free
I bought a bunch of pack goat saddles and panniers in the classifieds.  The saddles were good, but the panniers -- I didn't have any 2 that matched.  I ended up buying some new ones and I just know I'll never use these.  I don't know what kind they are, but the saddles were Owahee (or whatever) .  Not sure you'll be able to find a perfect match, but perhaps you can.  Or perhaps you dont care.  In any case, they're free if you pay the actual shipping.  I'm a little horrified by what the post office is charging anyone thats not Amazon these days.  It'll probably be 15 bucks just to ship them.  Here are pics of the front and the back--Thats one orange, one red, making 2 non-matching bags total.  As far as I can tell they're in perfect condition and may have never been used at all.  Only speak up for them if you'll really use em.

[Image: bags%201.jpg]

[Image: bags%202.jpg]
Hi Charlie horse I would possibly be interested in them. I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the pictures of them. You can text me them if they are on your phone at 509-339-5512. Thanks!
Ok, SOLD! To the new guy.
Love that new guys name
NBR, I see the 509 prefix. Where in Eastern Washington are you? I see several of us are from Eastern Washington.
I am actually not from Washington, I used to live in Northern Idaho by Moscow (Which is where I got this phone number) and now I live in NE Nevada.
Hey Nutless where in NE NV are you? Just curious, I moved out by Topaz Lake, NV about a year ago. I know of a couple in Elko who will be starting to train their goats to pack soon.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
I am from Elko NV area saltlick. Smile