Small World!
I have a remodeling job I need done so called 3 contractors for bids today.  When one of the contractors returned my call I was out hiking with the goats.  In the course of our conversation he told me he had his scout troop out hiking in the Eagle Cap and they ran across a man who was out hiking alone with his goats!  From his description of an "older gentleman who is thin and tall" I'm guessing it was Larry Robinson.  He was excitedly telling me about the goats, their packs and all of the information the person had told them.  What a small wold we live in!
Goatberries Happen!
Whatcha going to remodel? Im pretty handy.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
"Older gentleman who is thin and tall" sounds more like Clay Zimmerman to me. I think of Larry as being short and stocky (like Phil).
(01-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Nanno Wrote: "Older gentleman who is thin and tall" sounds more like Clay Zimmerman to me. I think of Larry as being short and stocky (like Phil).

I suppose it does, but actually, tall is just a reference to where you stand. The operative question here is: Was Clay in the Eagle Cap at that time? Don't believe so. Actually, I was probably the only goatpacker in the Eagle Cap period, summer of 2015. There is one other that lives in Lostine, that could have gotten up there.
"Tall is just a reference to where you stand."

Only too true! I guess compared to me, most folks are pretty tall. I was the only person in my family who could never reach the cereal boxes without jumping for them or climbing on the countertop. I had to ask my mom or my "little" brothers to fetch them down for me. Smile