Snow!!
We had snow the other day. The goats love to eat pine trees this time of year, and it's always funny to watch when the branches are laden with snow and keep showering the greedy little monsters. 

Tigerlily gets a leg up on the competition:

Headless goats:

Team effort:

The pyramid:

The aftermath:

Hello Nanno and troops
I do come from "Snow" Country "Wisconsin"
I can very well remember the horses coming in with the same "Aftermath" look when called up for feed.
I have even looked that way myself after a winter horse back ride in fresh snow. Smile
My boy's down here like pine trees too and double team them often. Even with no snow on them.
There is one small "Privit" tree by the horse pasture they hit hard every chance they get when around the horse barn.
Climb on it bear it down and take turns eating the leaves.

BTY: I had visitors today and turned the boy's lose when I got back to camp, it was a "Social Visit" but they had a little barky type dog with them. The boys are used to my Labrador who is Quite the Neighbors Husky and the young Doberman she has too. She is noisy. The goats have taught them all "Goat Manners" Smile
The boys went for the little dog, the people picked the dog up and the goat boy's did respect the people then came back to me I was sitting watching the grill and Sam did his Statue Goat alert pose on the blocks beside me and Pete blocked with his body in front of me. 
Do I have watch goats/attack goats or not?   Smile
Happy Trails
hihobaron
This December snow storm was called Snowpocalypse it came on the heels of a 70 mph wind storm that toppled and broke thousand of trees. The goats are still eating the remnants.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I had a good laugh. We had perfect packing snow and it weighed down the tree branches that have teased the goats forever. Bacchus got up on the roof of the goat house and noticed the branches were low enough to get to. Happy day! But once he bit off one single bud, the snow would fall on his face and the branch would whip upward, out of reach.