Oberhasli kids in Lake Stevens, WA
St. Johns Creamery is selling their bottle baby bucklings for $25 each!  Their entire herd is Oberhasli.  Below is the email  received today:

Our season has begun here at St John Creamery.  We are soooo tight on money - I can't afford to keep kids out of some of my top does.  I am selling them as 2 day olds for $300 each for you to bottle raise.  Steal deal.

You can tell me if your looking for milking strengths or show.  Lots of mine are both.  The rest of the kids are still cheap til my website comes out in the end of January (hopefuly) so boys are $25 and Girls are $100.

We have a herd of 165 Oberhaslis - so we will have lots of kids!

This breed is incredibly quiet, sweet, easy to work with - not a snotty girl in the bunch.  Well - Emily has attitude - if you like attitude I will give you a deal on Emily!  She was raised with 7 children and not in a herd setting.  The family brought her back because home schooling so many and milking didn't work well together.
But, other then Emily- they are all delightful and their milk is sweet and not a hint of goaty in it.  Makes incredible cheese!

We teach goat 101 classes $175 for the whole family to come.

We also teach an advanced medical type class where you can learn to use a staple gun for lacerations, do an IV, draw blood for your own tests, treat numerous things like gangrene, tetanus, floppy kid etc etc.  We send you home with laminated cards with all the info in tight little useable forms.
Well worth the class - one vet call would pay for the class at $350

Marcia St John
stjohncreamery.com
Lake Stevens, Wa
206-909-5055
Goatberries Happen!
My gosh, that's a steal! I hope those boys can find some good working homes!