Elk hunting / Goat video
Great Video.  You did a very nice job.
Very well done sir! That video was priceless...... probably one of the best all around diy vids i've seen on youtube, congrats on a great hunt, wish my hunt would have been that good this year, very dismal for me, not sure what part of Idaho your from, but I'm looking at doing a high country mulie hunt the first 9 days of bow season if you are interested, I don't have anyone committed yet,
Matt
(11-29-2015, 10:32 PM)Nanno Wrote: Moved your excellent thread to the hunting section for obvious reasons. Wink
Hope you don't mind!

All good, thanks and sorry about my wrong location...i"m a rookie.
(12-01-2015, 08:25 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: Very well done sir! That video was priceless...... probably one of the best all around diy vids i've seen on youtube, congrats on a great hunt, wish my hunt would have been that good this year, very dismal for me, not sure what part of Idaho your from, but I'm looking at doing a high country mulie hunt the first 9 days of bow season if you are interested, I don't have anyone committed yet,
Matt

Thanks much sir, but my calendar is always full that way.  I am a owner in gothunts.com and my dance card stays darn full.  Thanks so much though.
(11-29-2015, 10:23 PM)rockman Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 09:11 PM)Marc Wrote: I thought you guys might enjoy the elk hunting video I just completed.  It has a lot of fun goat action in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ljyQODugxk

Hi There from New Zealand, Cant describe how pleased I am to see this video, I'm just getting my pack goats sorted for hunting this year and every week I check you-tube to see if any hunters have uploaded a good video with pack goats, This is by far the best Ive seen. Your video work is first class. I have a video of Tahr hunting in the hunting section on this site but I see I've still got a lot to learn. If you ever want a good Tahr hunt in NZ just let me know and my goats and I will get you into some very good places.

Thanks very much for the compliments on the video. Your offer is super cool Rockman, be careful, I may take you up on that.  How cool would it be to go on a goat adventure over there.  Cheers brother!  Sorry it took me a bit to respond, I didn't see this till now.  PS  I will have another piece with the goats in it in the Full Draw Film Tour this year...Keep an eye out for that.  My 11 year old son shot his first bear with a bow and the goats packed in over 1500 pounds in bait over the season.
Can't wait to see your next video!
Awesome video!!! Loved seeing excellent footage of successful hunts, and goats really pulling their weight and earning their hay. Kudos to you all!!
(12-20-2015, 03:44 PM)michael Wrote: Awesome video!!! Loved seeing excellent footage of successful hunts, and goats really pulling their weight and earning their hay. Kudos to you all!!

Thanks sir, yes my boys earn their keep for sure.
What did you pack in for the corral? Something like an EZEE Kwik Korral or UDAP bear fence?
(02-16-2016, 02:15 PM)Backcountry goats Wrote: What did you pack in for the corral? Something like an EZEE Kwik Korral or UDAP bear fence?

I packed in a rechargeable system but I strongly advise against any use of anything that involves leaving the goats in camp alone...Don't do it...bad for goats and potentially a huge issue for goat packing if one of us loose our goats and they go feral.  I was ignorant and new when I made that choice.