Tribute to Butte
Last year at this time we said goodbye to a dear friend, Butte, the "Gentle Giant." Lost to UC before he reached 3 yrs old. Thought I would create this tribute to him.

.jpg   175.JPG (Size: 25.23 KB / Downloads: 38)

.jpg   P1010520.JPG (Size: 50 KB / Downloads: 35)

When he was a kid he caught his side on some fencing that came loose and it opened him up like a zipper. After hour emergency vet call for the poor little guy, we were not ready to say goodbye.

.jpg   P1010486.JPG (Size: 60.04 KB / Downloads: 37)

.jpg   P1010970.JPG (Size: 44.36 KB / Downloads: 37)

.jpg   P1010613.JPG (Size: 78.78 KB / Downloads: 37)

.jpg   P1020215.JPG (Size: 61.82 KB / Downloads: 38)

.jpg   BUTTE.JPG (Size: 69.03 KB / Downloads: 36)

.jpg   BUTTE 5.JPG (Size: 68.74 KB / Downloads: 37)

.jpg   P1020603.JPG (Size: 72.76 KB / Downloads: 36)

Gone, but never forgotten big fellow.....
Oh I LOVE this! Poor Butte. We were all so sad when he died. I remember it well. Thank you for reminding us of him and the blessing of good memories. The time with our animals is always too short, but it's a precious gift no matter the length.
He was so purdy Smile Didnt forget him but love to be reminded with good pictures Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
He was beautiful! Sorry you lost him, sad Sad My Putnik had a mild case of stones last summer but they were small enough he passed them with injections of Banamine I was giving him - Turned out he had been eating grain that was falling through the cracks from the horse who was stalled in a paddock next to him and I didn't know it!! So that's how he got the stones. It was so scary... I was crying... I moved to another pen where there is no way any grain from neighboring horses can get into their pen so that can never happen again. We got lucky.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada