packers in aurora co
hello from aurora co. another new guy. i just ran across this site. i have 4 packers...... 3 alpine/saanen and an alpine/boer.... all 2 1/2 yo. i was hoping maybe  to connect with other pack goat people in the front range. look forward to hearing from someone. thx - steve
Welcome Papagoat! I'm in southern Colorado, but maybe we'll see you around sometime. Phil and I usually bring some packgoats with us to Greeley in April for the Weld County Goat Extravaganza, and we've been invited to come again in 2016. That's a good event to meet other folks interested in packgoats. If you have kids, I know there's a decent-sized 4-H packgoat club in the Boulder area which might be another good way to meet goat packers on the Front Range.
welcome!
Hi Steve, I am in Coal Creek Canyon, half way between Golden and Boulder up in the mountains. I have three goats but only two I intend to pack with. They are Alpines...almost 4 and almost 3 years old. The third one is an almost 4 year old Boer who is my favorite. Would be great to connect. --Eliza