Blue Mountains Forest Plan Revision - Packgoats
The new date for the meeting is Tuesday, November 10th from 1:00 PM - 4:00PM in Pendleton, OR.  Location to be determined.  I'll post where the meeting will be held as soon as it is determined.

THIS MEETING WILL ONLY BE A DISCUSSION ABOUT PACKGOATS!  IT'S OUR CHANCE TO SIT DOWN AND DISCUSS THE ISSUES WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS FROM OTHER INTERESTED GROUPS.

Please plan to attend if at all possible.
Goatberries Happen!
(10-06-2015, 07:03 PM)Taffy Wrote: The new date for the meeting is Tuesday, November 10th from 1:00 PM - 4:00PM in Pendleton, OR.  Location to be determined.  I'll post where the meeting will be held as soon as it is determined.

THIS MEETING WILL ONLY BE A DISCUSSION ABOUT PACKGOATS!  IT'S OUR CHANCE TO SIT DOWN AND DISCUSS THE ISSUES WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS FROM OTHER INTERESTED GROUPS.

Please plan to attend if at all possible.

Mark your calendar and plan to attend!  We need your support to keep goatpacking access in the national forests!
Goatberries Happen!
Honestly someone should bring the nicest, best looking goats they can complete with top of the line packs and park them out front so people get a true understanding of a pack goat. Might do more to sway bureaucrats than all the arguments int he world.
Really wish we could be there. Way too far.

Nice idea Charlie Horse! Finn would win anyone over in a heartbeat. Wink
Hey Nan,

You could fly in and stay with me! We could attend the meeting together!

You know, Curtis has some nice packgoats.................and he's going to the meeting.
Goatberries Happen!
I am planning on attending. It will be a 4 hour drive down and back so I don't think I will bring a goat. I can't believe the size of this collective forest area. 
Blue Mountains Forest Plan Revision Documents
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/wallowa-wh...prd3792957
I am going to be there as well. This is too important of a meeting to miss!
New meetings have been scheduled for the Blue Mountain district.  While we have a meeting specifically about packgoats on November 10th in Pendleton, OR they are also holding other meetings.  We need to attend any meetings we can to let the FS know we are serious about access to public lands!

Here's today's announcement:

.pdf   New public meetings scheduled to discuss the Blue Mountains Forest Plan Revision [NEWS BRIEF 10-20-15].pdf (Size: 184.93 KB / Downloads: 4)
Goatberries Happen!
An updated meetings schedule was just released.  Please attend if at all possible!

.pdf   New public meetings scheduled to discuss the Blue Mountains Forest Plan Revision [NEWS BRIEF 10-20-15].pdf (Size: 184.93 KB / Downloads: 4)
Goatberries Happen!
Our NAPgA meeting is not listed. Is it a private meeting?