Looking for Horned wethers
As title says, I am looking for Horned wethers, 1.5 years old to 6 years old, maybe a year or 2 older depending on size/personality and trail expereince.
I'm in western Washington but willing to travel as far as southern Oregon, Idaho, montana.
Hopefully its ok to post this in the classifieds...?
Looking for 2 currently.
I think you should consider goats without horns. Huckleberry has some really nice fellas for sale right now, and you can't beat the price. Horns have their benefits, but hornless goats also have some real advantages. Consider long and hard whether horns are truly that important to you before you dismiss a goat without them. It seemed like at the Rendezvous there were a lot of folks who had some goats with horns and some without, and their boys coexisted nicely. It seems like the fear of having horned and non-horned goats in the same herd is more than is justified by the reality. I'd love it if others would weigh in on this, because I'm afraid you may be missing out on some great goats by limiting yourself to a "horns only" herd.
Found!
What did you get?
I believe he picked up the two from Janeen? from TGS forum
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Yes ended up with the Alpine and the Toggenburg.
You should post some pictures sometime. I'm glad those boys found a good home with you. Smile