My "Helpers"
Yesterday afternoon I was in the milk room setting up everything for the woman who will be milking for me this next week while I'm gone.  There is a window between the milk room and the goat's lean-to.  I'd taken the screen out during kidding to plug in a heat lamp and haven't put it back in.  Dude noticed me through the window, stood up against the wall and "knocked" on the window with his nose!  It was too cute to not open the window.  Of course, my work bench is right below the window and Dude is tall enough he can reach things on the bench!  He knocked things over, tasted the pump on the hand sanitizer (wasn't impressed) and I basically move everything out of his reach.  When Bourbon and Banjo discovered what was going on they tried to get their heads in at the same time Dude had his head in the window.  It's not a very focused photo but it shows the boys vying for space in the window.  Jethro came up to the window but since he's low man on the totem pole he never got to look in.  Poor boy.

Dude tasting the hand sanitizer.

.jpg   Dude in window 1.jpg (Size: 27.14 KB / Downloads: 27)

Three heads vying to get in the window!

.jpg   Banjo Bourbon and Dude trying to fit in the window all at once.jpg (Size: 21.56 KB / Downloads: 27)
Goatberries Happen!
That is way too cute!! Smile