Goat-O-Rama Packgoat Prospects For Sale
Well, I finally got up the gumption to get a "For Sale" page up on our website and post some ads to Craigslist. 

And here they are! 

Goat-O-Rama sale page: 
http://www.goatorama.com/?page_id=1513

Craigslist posting for Snickers: 
http://pueblo.craigslist.org/grd/5150435962.html

Sledge and Hammer: 
http://pueblo.craigslist.org/grd/5150477049.html

What do ya'll think?
Nanno, if you lived closer I couldn't give you $150 fast enough for sledge or hammer! I hope you find good pack homes for them all. Snickers seems to have all the potential for the perfect packer.
Aw, thanks Nebs. I think they're both turning out great. We took them out for their first water training yesterday and made them get their feet wet. They didn't wade enthusiastically after us like their father did last year, but they didn't protest too badly either. They're already starting to go from gray to that beautiful fawn brown in front like Finn, so these guys are going to be a very pretty color by next year.

I'm still a little surprised at what a good packgoat prospect Snickers is turning out to be. At home, Snickers looks and acts a lot like his father, who is absolutely NOT into hiking and usually cries on the trail and has a tendency to turn around and go back if we meet water. But attitude-wise, Snickers may the best of our three youngsters from last year. He's as bold as Finn but less reckless and less annoying about trying to be in front, and he has no fear of water at all. He also has the best hooves of any of my goats. He's a really nice guy, and flashy to boot!
(08-01-2015, 07:09 AM)Nanno Wrote: Aw, thanks Nebs. I think they're both turning out great. We took them out for their first water training yesterday and made them get their feet wet. They didn't wade enthusiastically after us like their father did last year, but they didn't protest too badly either. They're already starting to go from gray to that beautiful fawn brown in front like Finn, so these guys are going to be a very pretty color by next year.

I'm still a little surprised at what a good packgoat prospect Snickers is turning out to be. At home, Snickers looks and acts a lot like his father, who is absolutely NOT into hiking and usually cries on the trail and has a tendency to turn around and go back if we meet water. But attitude-wise, Snickers may the best of our three youngsters from last year. He's as bold as Finn but less reckless and less annoying about trying to be in front, and he has no fear of water at all. He also has the best hooves of any of my goats. He's a really nice guy, and flashy to boot!

Id take hammer and sledge in a heartbeat if you'd meet me on the Wyoming /Idaho boarder for pick up. They are exactly what im
looking for to complete my string.  I live in Caldwell , Idaho 13 hours from you. They really are good looking little guys!
Id take them in a second if you could meet me at the Wyoming /Colorado boarder for pickup! They are good looking little guys. exactly what I need to complete my string. Im from the boise Idaho area
We'll, we're planning to be up in Longmont next month for the CDGA Harvest Show and could bring them along if we still have them and if you're still interested. We could hold them for you with a deposit.
When are you going to be in Longmont next moth? Im very interested if I can make it work.
SOLD! Snickers, Sledge, and Hammer all went to a new home today and I wish them all the best.
That's great. Did they all go the same home?
Yes they did. The couple only came to buy one (maybe two) goats and ended up falling in love with all three. I hope it works out very well for everyone.