Trailer Jiffy Jack
Everyone who hauls trailers should get one of these:

.jpeg   JiffyJack.jpeg (Size: 10.51 KB / Downloads: 66)

I believe I got mine here:
http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?...B0D0204AE5

I wasn't sure when I bought it if I should spend the money, but I'm so glad I did! My horse trailer got a flat tire the other day, and this was incredibly easy to use. I didn't have to unload my horse while I changed the tire, and the trailer was completely stable. I didn't have to lay on my face and shuffle around in the dirt looking for a good spot to place the jack, or worry that it would slip, or that I might accidentally crush an unseen brake line. Highly recommend!
I agree with Nanno! I have one for my 2 horse trailer and one for my larger trailers (they're ranked for different weights). Definitely great when I needed it! I bought mine at a trailer dealership. Our local farm store also carries them.

(02-03-2014, 06:18 PM)Nanno Wrote: Everyone who hauls trailers should get one of these:

I believe I got mine here:
http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?...B0D0204AE5

I wasn't sure when I bought it if I should spend the money, but I'm so glad I did! My horse trailer got a flat tire the other day, and this was incredibly easy to use. I didn't have to unload my horse while I changed the tire, and the trailer was completely stable. I didn't have to lay on my face and shuffle around in the dirt looking for a good spot to place the jack, or worry that it would slip, or that I might accidentally crush an unseen brake line. Highly recommend!
Goatberries Happen!
I have used a chunk of wood like an 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 about 2' long with an angle cut about 1/3 the length give or take. Works the same and doubles as a hitch block or wheel chock. Worked great the time when I was hauling two horses and had a tire shred on the highway. It was a great price too-free!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]