Pack Goats and gear for sale
2 of them would be considered large and the other 2 medium. The outside material is very lightweight water resistant sport ripstop nylon that we coated with water proofing spray. The inside is lightweight anti pill fleece. There's a pic on another thread on the forum:
http://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/sh...28&pid=198
Do you still have any of your pack gear left for sale?
(07-09-2015, 12:24 AM)Teckelhut Wrote: Do you still have any of your pack gear left for sale?

As of right now, we have everything listed in the post, I've removed all items sold.  We have one person that will be looking at the gear, I'll remove anything that's sold.  ThanksSmile
Huckleberry,

I do want the 2 large goat coats if there still available, would you be willing to ship them to me? I doubt I am coming down to castle rock anytime soon. Also could you post a picture of them? Thank you.
I updated the post; all gear has been sold other than one large size coat.  The five year old Nubian/Boer and 4 two year olds are all still available.  Thanks!
Edited the post to reflect reduced price.  Need to get these boys sold to a good homeSmile
Wish those Sannen/Boer/Alpines had horns on them! I would pick 1 or 2 up in a instant to replace my non-working ober boy.
GPW, are you worried they might get beat up by your horned boys?
Yes, I would really be conserned about 2 of my boys, Samson and Pan, both are quite pushy with the other goats.
Don't let a lack of horns scare you off too much. It might not work for everyone, but I have a mixed herd of horns and no horns and so far it seems to be working out just fine. It's also worked great for several other people I know with mixed herds. Usually it seems like the people who have any real trouble with mixed herds are the ones who have all girls. I've got a pretty rambunctious group and my one dehorned boy knows he's hornless and he's careful. He's still boss because he's bigger than the others, but he's also a super-chill guy so I'm sure he'll be happy to just step into a place near the bottom when the horned boys get big enough to push him around. He's not going to fight with them when things get too rough.

None of my girls have horns and they'll tussle with the boys, but no one ever gets hurt. My most aggressive goat was a doe who was polled. She would take on (and usually beat) anyone but Cuzco in a fight and she never got hurt fighting the horned boys. So a lot of it comes down to attitude. If you have a chill non-horned goat in with your horned boys, I don't think anything will come of it. He just won't fight them and that will be that. Heck, from what I've seen in my herd, even if he does fight them he'll be just fine.