Aggressive towards kids
My goat kidded her first time in January when she was about five years old I knew she didn't get along well with goats smaller than her but she didn't just ignore them but she actually physically beat them up i have a unique situation where I had to keep the babies in my garage because I board my goats down the street and had to sell the kids at two months because they couldn't live in my garage for very long because they don't allow goats in my neighborhood but I really want kids next year is there any way to stop her aggression or any other solutions to let me breed her next year
Goats personalities very just about as much as people. Without having a in your face hands on training with her on a constant basis, Id have to say she is just a mean goat and not a lot is going to change that. Its my experience they are what they no mater how much you smack em around for being mean
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
That's what surprised me so much. In general she's not mean she loves people. I bottle fed her when she was younger as well and she got very attached to me she also does very well with goats her size. I was curious if it may be possible to get another doe to raise her kids? Thanks!