NAPgA Pack Goat Rendezvous June 25-28!
Great photos, Nancy! It was absolutely wonderful to meet folks like Nancy, Irene (Saph), Curtis, Charles (Vigilguy), Ken (TOU), Kent (Kentd71), etc. and put faces to the names of all the great folks I've met online and meet their beautiful goats. It was also fun to catch up with folks I met at the 2013 Rendy like Clay and Charlotte Zimmerman, Larry Robinson, and Dwite Sharp. We also got to know a lot of great folks who we've never met before in real life or online. We were thrilled to be able to meet John Mionczynski for the first time and hear his fascinating stories and listen to him play "goat songs" on his squeezebox at the campfire on Saturday night. 

There were a ton of people at this Rendy, and it was really well organized. Thanks to all you hard-working folks who made that happen! Kent chose an incredible location. It was roomy but shady, there was lots of forage for the goats (I didn't have to feed hay at all), there was a lake nearby so we could swim, and the trail we "cleared" was beautiful. Great job Kent! Irene did a great job bringing it all together and getting the store organized. The talks were all interesting and we made off with some really nice stuff from the store and auction. 

Thanks for a great 2015 NAPgA Rendezvous, you guys!

Messages In This Thread
NAPgA Pack Goat Rendezvous June 25-28! - by Saph - 05-30-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: NAPgA Pack Goat Rendezvous June 25-28! - by Nanno - 06-30-2015, 03:31 PM