Poll: Are you planning on attending the NAPgA 2015 Rendezvous?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, can't wait! :-)
61.54%
8 61.54%
Maybe
23.08%
3 23.08%
No, not this year :-(
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you going to the 2015 Rendezvous?
The NAPgA Rendezvous is approaching! June 24-28, 2015, near Island Park, Idaho. An announcement with details should be coming out shortly. Who is going? Big Grin Are you bringing your goats? Smile
Way to far for me. Sad
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
We're going to try, and if we come we'll certainly bring goats!
My husband and I will be going with 2 goats. Sounds like Dwight Sharp is bringing a bunch of kid along including a new Ober for me.
Going to give it our best shot. Will bring goats if we go.
ABSOLUTELY!!!! This is a Rendy that YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS! John Mionczynski will be speaking on Saturday night. John has forgotten more about goats than most of us know. He is an incredible person and fun to be around, to boot.

Plus, Irene has arranged to have a scientist come all the way from WSU to speak to us about disease transmission.

We will also have a country store and auction that will be filled with lots of great goat gear!

This Rendy is packed with lots of fun and wonderful guest speakers. If there is any possible way that you can make it, even for one single day, you won't regret it!

Charlie Jennings
President, North American Packgoat Association
I am bringing Buford, my 8 year old Saanen/alpine/boer that I bought as a bottle baby from Carolyn Eddy, and two yearlings that I bought from Dwite last year!
Very bummed to say that we will not make it this year. I had to buy a new work rig and got a great deal on a ford tractor which is sorely needed.
Looking forward to seeing all the great pictures and post. Hope you all have great fun.
I've got someone lined up to take care of the girls while we're away and everything's coming together, so I changed my vote to a YES! Big Grin

Please reserve a couple of t-shirts for me and Phil!
Big GrinSmile Big Grin Yay! I am literally flipping out! Can't wait to meet you in person Nanno! Heart