Kidding Watch
Baby goats!!! That's so exciting!!! Big Grin
I really like the koo blawnk (Its French so I get to spell it any way I please, including unnecessary "e"s and "z"s and any mix of vowels to make any sound I want) color pattern. I only have a female with that pattern.

Super cute babies for sure. Looking forward to more pictures.

This group on PGCentral is producing enough goat babies this year to supply everyone on the board with one.
Charlie Horse - I'm impressed with your French and that you knew the one doeling is a cou blanc! Tongue

Here's a photo of the 3 doelings this morning at 18 hours old. My how fast they change!

Goatberries Happen!
Congrats Taffy, how exciting!
Oh how pretty! And all does too! Congratulations! I love the little perky one in the back.

I also love the cou blanc coloring, except it's the rare baby who actually stays cou blanc! Most of the ones I've seen end up cou clair once they shed their baby fur. (That's what Petunia did, the naughty little stinker! But I can forgive her because she's beautiful in her tweed jacket with black trousers.) Lilly was a broken cou blanc, but she had so much "broken" that she looked more like a white goat with black spots.

I see you've got one little chamoise. I'd love to have anther chamoisee someday in remembrance of Nibbles. She was such a gorgeous, striking color.

What are you going to do with these kiddos? Keep? Sell?
The little cou blanc doeling has pink skin under the white hair so I am hoping the color stays.

I haven't figured out exactly what color doeling on the left is. She looks similar to a cou blanc but the hair that should be white if she were a cou blanc is a very light mocha latte' color.

At this point I plan to sell all of the kids this year. I already have 1 sold and she'll go as a bottle baby on Monday.
Goatberries Happen!
Pink skin under the white hair is a good indication she'll stay light! Lilly's skin was pink under her white hair.

I believe the one on the left would be called a "cou clair". That's what Petunia and Finn are, and Finn's babies also are cou clair.
A shame they arent a bit older. They could go with mine to work on a dairy in Oregon Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Two of the doelings went to their new home today as bottle babies. One of Joules' and one of Fuzzy's. They bought one of Joules' doelings last year. They are fantastic people and take great care of their goats. Check out the huge smiles!

Goatberries Happen!
That is adorable! So glad you've found a good home for them!