New here
Hi yall

I just signed up, I was on the old site, it looks like this one is off to a good start.

I am wondering if there is a profile section? Where to enter home etc. ?

I am back in MI, and probably going to be here. Have some state and federal forests here, not all allow livestock.

Its good to see folks here I remember from the old site.

Enjoy !

Jake
Hey, glad you found us! You can enter your location, bio, etc. in your profile section. There's a little blue link that says "User_CP" in the gray shaded area under the banner.
Just wondering are you the Jake that made a move to WA state with the goats and Icelandic chicken?
Yup, one and the same, now back in MI, health issues that the MI VA better handles here. So will be packing our forests here. I loved it there in NE Wa. A literal lifetime of forests to explore.

I am shifting emphasis on the goats, to raise a strain of Kiko/Boer crosses, or possibly some Kiko/Alpines crosses. Basically starting over this spring. So we will be checking out some state forest land I know not far from where I am now. Also we have a lot of federal forest but much of it doesnt allow livestock, horses or anything else.

I still have my Icelandic Chickens, will be using 3 separate small breeding groups this year. They are handling our colder then usual weather here well, most days get an egg from every pullet/hen.
Sorry to hear about your health issues & also that your Federal lands are closed. It's just another example as to why our current land issues/fight is so critical to win this time around. It can spread anywhere.

(01-30-2014, 08:49 AM)Jake Levi Wrote: I am shifting emphasis on the goats, to raise a strain of Kiko/Boer crosses, or possibly some Kiko/Alpines crosses. .
Would love to see the K/A crosses!
Is that you Jake ??? It's me kinder. It's a small world Tongue
Welcome Jake! I too would love to see some Kiko/Alpines!
Welcome, glad you found the forum!
How do Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(01-30-2014, 04:54 PM)kinder Wrote: Is that you Jake ??? It's me kinder. It's a small world Tongue

Hi Kinder

Good to see you here, this is the place for solid pack goat info.

I amnot sure how to do it but I really want to get to the Rondy this year, with or without the goats, but really prefer to bring one or two. We'll see. If you can make it we can have a convoy !

Jake

Jake

Mikado, MI