Old-fashioned goat transport
Phil and I saw some interesting ideas for goat transportation at the Billy the Kid Museum in Fort Sumner. It was a really cool museum that contained a lot of stuff besides just Billy the Kid displays, including an large horse carriage and automobile collection. I apologize in advance for the lousy photos. The light was difficult.

The first "goat hauler" was a decidedly custom vehicle made for a semi-paralyzed farmer who could not obtain a driver's license. So a local mechanic concocted this item using a lawn mower engine, several odds and ends, and way too many bicycle wheels (the photo does not even begin to show how many wheels this thing had!). It had a fishing bucket on the front and a narrow wagon attached to the back in which a goat was sometimes observed riding.

CharlieHorse, I couldn't help thinking of you when we saw this lovely 1920's goat hauler.

It has plenty of headroom for even the tallest horned wether. Smile

That would totally make an awesome goat hauler if I added a better engine and suspension/brakes and tail lights and stuff. I like stuff from the 20s.