Kodiak and Gigi's new kids

.png   kiwa kiki 2.png (Size: 277.61 KB / Downloads: 55)
.png   kiwa kiki 1.png (Size: 270.29 KB / Downloads: 55)
.png   kiki.png (Size: 249.24 KB / Downloads: 55) So, Kodiak and Gigi apparently got it together a whole 2 weeks ahead of when I had the event on the calendar! Shows what I know! Here are Kiwa and Kiki, the two new bucklings on the place.

First pic at about 5 hours old. Two is Kiwa, three is Kiki at 3 days old. Kiwa is a large boy at 11 lbs birth weight and Kiki at 9.5. Nice boys.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Nice! And are you sure thats Bend? That looks a little to sunny and warm for Bend Smile Beautiful babies.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Saanans? Will they grow horns? Are you sure you don't want to name them Kiwa Kamacho and Kiki Kalhoun? How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Yes, it's Bend! 60 degrees! Three days ago it was snowing. I'll try to get some better pictures up soon. Kiwa is named from a Chinook word for one of the buttes and springs we have here. Keke (this is how I meant to spell it) just kinda' happened. These two are saanen/alpine. The buck is the boy I got from Dave.
[i]
n
[/i]
Babies! Thanks for sharing. I always love it when people post photos of their new arrivals--so cute! Congratulations, and I'm glad they're healthy and doing well. Smile
Thanks. It seems happy days always get balanced with something awful. I lost my most favorite kitty today from a horrible mistake my little grand daughter made. I've been just sick all day because that sweet little girl did not deserve what happened to her. My grand daughter is devastated and so am I. So miss my sweet girl already. sad.
[i]
n
[/i]
Oh Char Sad
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Sorry to hear about the kitten. I bet those kids Willie stout packers! Are you going to let them keep their horns?
I'm so sorry about your little cat. Sad