Introduction and rendy comments
Well, somehow I missed the bus when you were all transfered over here but got brought up to speed by Dwite this weekend at the rendy. I probably don't need much of an intro but I thought for the newbies I'd introduce myself. I am one of the founders of NAPgA, the founder (with some friends) of the Cascade Packgoat Club and bred packgoats (lots of packgoats) with my husband for many years. Also have written 4 books on goat packing and management and am working on a fifth.

The rendy was amazing and I'm glad to see so many new faces. Char did a great job on short notice. I was glad to see our land use lawyer there and for him to give us an update. I have been involved with the land use issues facing us since back in the "90;s. Yup, it's been going on longer than you think.

I'm available for private messaging if you have questions that you'd rather not make public. SInce I no longer breed or sell goats I'm pretty unbiased. And I know where the bodies are buried, or where I'd like them to be sometimes.Smile

Anyway, I'm glad Dwite got me back on track, I've been missing talking to you all.

Carolyn Eddy
Eagle Creek Packgoats
SWEET GOAT MAMA

Messages In This Thread
Introduction and rendy comments - by sweetgoatmama - 07-02-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Introduction and rendy comments - by Nanno - 07-02-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Introduction and rendy comments - by Teckelhut - 07-03-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Introduction and rendy comments - by nebs - 07-03-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Introduction and rendy comments - by Teckelhut - 07-06-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Introduction and rendy comments - by sydneyjd - 07-06-2014, 04:21 PM