Snow finally melting
I'll have to look into those Wiggy's bags.

I don't like the idea of spending a lot of money on waterproof "dry bags" when a heavy duty trash bag will do the same job for pennies. I spent $15 on a giant roll of 55 gallon contractor bags at Walmart three years ago to take to Rendy 2017 for trash cleanup. I ended up with a ton left over but I've used them on every goat trip since then so I can keep the trailer clean without leaving soiled bedding at the parking area. I just plunk one down inside the muck tub and lift it out when full. At the end of the trip, I take all the clean bedding still in the trailer and I sweep it into one of those bags so I can save it for later use. I've also used them as cheap disposable rain ponchos for both me and the goats. I tend to carry a few with me now when we go for a long hike or an overnight. If I'd known the boys were going to end up in the creek I'd have put our gear into our trash bags before setting out because I know I had some with us. Unfortunately I didn't think of it and they stayed rolled up at the bottom where they did us no good at all. I fold my clean trash bags back up and use them again until they wear out, and then they get used for actual trash or dirty trailer duty.

Messages In This Thread
Snow finally melting - by seth s - 08-10-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Snow finally melting - by Nanno - 08-10-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Snow finally melting - by seth s - 08-10-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Snow finally melting - by Charlie Horse - 08-11-2020, 03:56 AM
RE: Snow finally melting - by Nanno - 08-11-2020, 06:39 AM