What's it like in your neck of the woods right now?
My brother and his wife are coming to camp in their motorhome in my driveway for the next month or more of inevitable lockdown. They have to stay away from me for a few weeks though.

I've been on this since early December when I first heard about it. Early Jan and I was all over it. No shortages for me or family since I warned everyone in advance.

I also study economics for fun and the bad news is that the economy as you knew it is over. A debt-money system (yes all dollars are created via debt) eventually runs out of capital, and we have reached that point. I could go on but its not uplifting and most people avoid bad news.

I'm suspicious this'll be used to achieve something bigger than Corona. Some kind of system reset. Government upheaval. We'll have to see. Its hard to say whats worse-- that they have a plan for this or that they dont.

Local walmart is pretty full still, but the smaller local store was totally price gouging. $3.00 for a small can of chili when it should be 1.25 to 1.50. Be sure to get some extra stuff that is made overseas. Food is local but shoes and underwear and batteries and tires and stuff are about to become expensive and hard to find.

Meanwhile at my place, I dont notice the rest of the world burning.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's it like in your neck of the woods right now? - by Charlie Horse - 03-20-2020, 08:54 PM