3-Pack Goats
I have made the tough call to sell three goats that have been trained to pack. 

4 year old Nubian doe approximately 220 pounds and 33” at withers, disbudded. 

2- 2 year old Alpine weathers, approximately  190 pounds, 32” at withers both disbudded. 

The Nubian ,Amy, is super sweet, has a heart of gold, loves to be brushed out by my kids. Down fall is she won’t jump into the box of my truck, she has to be lifted in one half at a time. She’s got the most heart when it comes to hiking though. The alpines were bottle fed here, imprinted and so kind. They’ll happily hop into the truck. All three follow extremely well. The Nubian is great in camp keeping an eye out for anything that is out of place, she spotted several deer, a coyote and other hunters before we were aware of their presence. I used them this last year for packing in camp and what a blessing they were. I am selling these goats as they are disbudded and want my string to have horns. We hope all three sell together, and to a good home. 

These goats are for more of the casual folks, and dabblers. 

They are current on CDT, have had other goats in our herd test negative for disease. 

These goats are very well behaved, very well socialized, and all are lead broke. We have a large prairie by the house so we can demonstrate their capabilities in person.

No equipment included.

Pueblo CO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
3-Pack Goats - by Backcountryfun - 11-25-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by Nanno - 11-25-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by Breeves1 - 01-15-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by Taffy - 01-16-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by bomull21 - 02-24-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by glebold - 02-24-2020, 10:03 AM
RE: 3-Pack Goats - by Daryl - 04-07-2020, 07:10 PM