UPDATE: Pack herd and gear package
UPDATE:  The four adult goats and gear are gone.  I still have the two young Oberhaslis. I won't separate them (can't leave one here alone).  They are a hardy 8 month olds with good conformation and dispositions.

Regrettably, circumstances indicate the need to sell my pack goats and gear.  This is a complete package and I am not interested in breaking it up. The package includes four adult packers (ages 4, 4, 5, and 6) and two up and coming 8 month olds.  It also includes three pack saddles (two with mountain straps) and three sets of panniers.

I am valuing the goats at $2100, or an average of $350 each. (Some new to the year goats are selling for up to $300 each.) 

I am valuing the saddles and panniers at $585, or an average of $195 a saddle/pannier set. 

Total value is $2685.  I will consider trade for a four-wheeler (4x4) of comparable value.

If you are a serious inquirer, email me at wyomingtrapper@yahoo.com for specifics on each animal and each piece of equipment.  I am in western Wyoming. Thank you. 

Andrew

Messages In This Thread
UPDATE: Pack herd and gear package - by mmwb - 09-11-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Pack herd and gear package - by Goat406 - 09-28-2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Pack herd and gear package - by mmwb - 10-19-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: UPDATE: Pack herd and gear package - by mmwb - 11-11-2019, 10:42 AM