Sadly selling entire string
IoIt’s great to get on the site where people recognize the value of these animals. It looks like I’ve matched all but one of the goats to proper homes. The one I have left we Call ears.  She is a La Mancha Alpine cross. She is extremely small. She fits in a large dog carrier. She is excellent on the trail and can carry a little more than a third of her weight, but she only weighs about 85 pounds. I haven’t measured her and I’m not home this week or I would tell you exactly her height.  she is a La Mancha alpine cross. She is extremely small. She fits in a large dog carrier. She’s worn out Several of our panniers because we hike in rough rocky terrain and she tends to drag them. She would be perfect for someone who does not travel with a pick up a trailer because you could put her in a dog carrier in the back of an SUV easily.

Thank you all for your supportive  words. We are getting back into the back country this summer.  My son is determined to continue to summit 14ers.   I am optimistic that the mule can provide transport for him for hunting, but it’s not safe to bring mules donkeys or horses to that elevation that’s why I initially tried Goats and I’m now trying a llamas
I would appreciate anyone’s input if they have ideas As to how to make this happen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Sadly selling entire string - by Boyle.joe - 05-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by Nanno - 05-14-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by Marc - 05-14-2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by 85ray - 05-14-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by BigHorn307 - 05-14-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by Boyle.joe - 05-14-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by Boyle.joe - 05-14-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Sadly selling entire string - by jtreasures - 06-25-2019, 11:00 AM