Pac-Man has passed on
Pac-Man was a very special goat. Nan & Phil Hassey raised him and Eldon Otta bought him from them a couple of years ago. We picked him up when we met up with them to hike the San Rafael Swell with Herb Flowers (Charliehorse) and Larry Robinson. Pac-Man was a great ambassador for goatpacking at functions he attended and we all enjoyed hiking with him. He is really going to be missed.

Here is Eldon's post from his Laz E Acre Facebook page:

"I lost a really good friend today. I can't believe he is gone. I know I shouldn't but I feel like I should have done more. Maybe spent more time with him. Maybe I should have done more of the things he liked to do. I did get some quality time with him a few hours before he passed. The way he looked at me as I brushed and petted him tonight should of told me this was going to be the end but I did not see it. I knew that we would work through this and in a few days he would be his old self again but I was wrong.

Spending time with PacMan was a way of escaping the rush and push of everyday living. When we went for walks I was always better because of it. Not just that I had exercised but somehow my soul felt better. There is no doubt that he improved my quality of living and help make me a better person. I am grateful of the time I had with him. Pacman, you will be deeply missed."

Goatberries Happen!

Messages In This Thread
Pac-Man has passed on - by Taffy - 12-02-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by Mike - 12-02-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by Nanno - 12-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by Charlie Horse - 12-02-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by IdahoNancy - 12-02-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by DownUnder Gal - 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Pac-Man has passed on - by goatzrule - 12-15-2017, 01:31 AM