Gators
(11-09-2015, 12:50 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: I've spent hundreds on hiking boots.  Anything that goes up my ankle causes blisters that ruin my hike.  Breaking the boots in doesnt work.  I have a stack of expensive hiking boots that have quite a few hours on them and they blistered me as much on the first day as they did on the 30th day.  I've had it.  I bought some ugly, heavy, comfy Keen hiking shoes and they're perfect.

Goats step on my feet sometimes but its not as serious as a horse.  I'm not too worried about that.  They will pee in your shoe though.  Stop to look at the deer in the meadow and feel this warmth on the foot.....

Hello Charlie Horse
Sorry to hear about your strange problem with wearing boots getting blisters and having to keep walking takes all the fun out the activity no mater what it is your doing.  Sad

Your little story about goats liking to provide you with foot warming fluid is good. Is that why I always see Spare Socks on the list of equipment for even a day pack non-camping hike with goats.  Big Grin 

Happy Trails
hihobaron

Messages In This Thread
Gators - by Taffy - 09-27-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Gators - by hihobaron - 11-08-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Gators - by Charlie Horse - 11-09-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Gators - by hihobaron - 11-09-2015, 04:45 AM