Brief Intro from CO
Hello goatsRfun/Steve
I have run through your Gotasota videos on You Tube
Have prepper friends in NM that sent me a copy of ARRL Magazine with you as a major article with the goats. Smile
I have radio background and am working to bring up/train up my 2 older boy's and start doing some real packing here in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in South Carolina. Have had 4 trail hikes to test the water, for the most part people on the trail and dogs have been good. You can read about that under the thread "Truck Chasing Goats"
My friends in NM are ham operators.
I have always had ham friends, did know CW at one time and like the low power idea you use.
I have too many spare parts to hike the high ranges now or get through a airport I figure. (Titanium Implants) Sad
But my plan here is to Goatafy as many "City Folk" as I can on the trails for hikers Smile

If any thing when I go ham it would probably be 2 Meter or SSB low power portable.
I do still have a nice LW receiver I fire up to "listen with" though.
Feel free to QRL or give me a poke any time. This is a good time to find me online I am EST. Also usually logged in by about 6 AM , Have stock to take care of early while it is cool.

Welcome
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete, Sam and the Troops in South Carolina

Messages In This Thread
Brief Intro from CO - by goatsRfun - 08-17-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by Nanno - 08-17-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by goatsRfun - 10-25-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by nebs - 08-19-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by IdahoNancy - 08-20-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by Catahoula - 10-15-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by goatsRfun - 10-25-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by Nanno - 06-26-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Brief Intro from CO - by hihobaron - 06-26-2016, 06:49 PM