4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale.
Thanks for the reply Nanno. Ya I am hoping Legion doesnt turn into a jerk either. I think he will be very bored by himself but in my mind I see him much more friendly when being let out to do stuff as he will crave the companionship. Just means Ill have to keep him busy Smile Maybe work some of that fat off before the rendy. He is penned right next to other goats. And his summer pen will be next to the larger breeding buck so he can kinda have fun through the horse panel. And the pen extends out into the main pasture so the girls can come over and say hi.

Added a couple of pictures of Lincoln I just took. It was time for his AC treatment for the week. Also did a dusting of python dust on him for any crawlies. He is between 35 and 36 inches at the shoulder with his head down in the lip pan. The weight tape wouldnt even come close to fitting around him so I took a piece of twine and ran it around him. He is 44 1/2 inches around at the smallest area behind his front legs. Ill see if I cant get that translated into lbs. Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Nanno - 02-04-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 02-04-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Taffy - 02-04-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by nebs - 02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Taffy - 03-12-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Nanno - 03-13-2014, 09:15 AM