Legion went to pack goat camp today :)
Been talking about doing it for awhile and finally did it. I dont have the time or the need to keep Legion. He just sits in his pen most of the year getting fat and barn sour. So after talking about it, today after church, Curtis King swung by and picked up Legion. I cant think of a better person or a funner place for him. Curtis will try to whip him into shape and hopefully be able to use him this fall.

Curtis has his hands full though and if Legion is to rowdy, he will come back here. Although not aggressive with me, I know how much he can hound other goats and because he has mainly lived in his pen with no real people or goat contact, he will have no idea how to behave with other pack goats or someone who knows how to use em. As I am sure a few of you remember how much of a snob he was at the rendy. Wouldnt let anyone even touch him without making a face Smile I am hoping he transitions smoothly but I will keep his pen ready for him if he needs to come back home.

Thank you Curtis for giving this a try!!!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
Legion went to pack goat camp today :) - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 04-12-2015, 03:06 PM