Banner
Love it!! Send me the file and I'll put it up right away!
Well... that was kindof a crappy rough draft dontcha know. Fine I'll clean it up a little and send it. Let me know any ideas for changes such as... The kitchen sink is too much, or a beer helmet with drinking tubes for the middle goat, a curious squirrel on the rock...
Oh the kitchen sink is classic! Don't you dare touch it! The beer helmet might be a nice touch though. Smile
(08-07-2016, 04:05 PM)Nanno Wrote: Oh the kitchen sink is classic! Don't you dare touch it! The beer helmet might be a nice touch though. Smile

I'm with Nanno!   Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
great!
--------------------------------------
Sabine from Germany
[Image: zoVgi.gif]

Charlie Horse
Great Banner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda looks like me in the lead as well as the amount equipment I have a tendency to tote with me.  Smile
That cooler better have beer in it. Smile
I can fix things but have no artistic talent but can like it.
Good Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Trails
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in SC
Charlie Horse
For what it is worth.
Leave it Just like it is, a little clean up (Don't know what needs to be cleaned up)???
Question for you??? Do these Banners start as pen and ink projects or generated digital.??
At any rate great art. Smile
Happy Trails
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in SC
Haven't been on here in a while! Seeing this banner made me smile. I want it on a shirt for my wife, she packs like that, and I'm the old goat who hauls stuff in and out of the house. One time we really did take a kitchen sink camping.
[Image: packgoatcentral_banner_03.jpg]

Ok I finally got around to cleaning it up. There ya go!
Great banner! I'd be happy to head to a warm beach today!
Goatberries Happen!