Pack Goat Ambassador
I plan on training two 8 week old nubian goats to be pack goats. A lot of the training is going to be on the Olympic Discovery Trail. It is a 130 mile trail that circles a portion of the Olympic Mountains in Washington state.  
I was diagnosed with throat cancer in March 2020. Fast forward to today after treatments and surgeries I can no longer speak verbally. I have a feeling I will be stopped and asked a lot of questions walking down the trail. 
I would like to print up some flyers that explains pack goats . Their positive aspects and list some websites to get more info.  The trail is heavily used in some sections. 
Does anyone know of a website that has a FAQ already posted i could copy from or info you feel is important to pass on.
(04-11-2022, 02:46 PM)Woodsyfeller Wrote: I plan on training two 8 week old nubian goats to be pack goats. A lot of the training is going to be on the Olympic Discovery Trail. It is a 130 mile trail that circles a portion of the Olympic Mountains in Washington state.  
I was diagnosed with throat cancer in March 2020. Fast forward to today after treatments and surgeries I can no longer speak verbally. I have a feeling I will be stopped and asked a lot of questions walking down the trail. 
I would like to print up some flyers that explains pack goats . Their positive aspects and list some websites to get more info.  The trail is heavily used in some sections. 
Does anyone know of a website that has a FAQ already posted i could copy from or info you feel is important to pass on.

I emailed you.
Goatberries Happen!
Would these help you?

.pdf   Packgoats handout.pdf (Size: 122.07 KB / Downloads: 5)

.pdf   Trail Flyer Dog and Horse.pdf (Size: 549.13 KB / Downloads: 4)
Goatberries Happen!
That is awesome thank you