Sopris gear and coats
I’m cleaning out stuff I’m no longer using. I really bought a lot when I got goats! 
Sopris lumbar saddle with front straps and rear britchin, this saddle is new and only fitted on a goat $250
Sopris standard large panniers - these seem more for llamas as they are big $180, like new
Sopris deluxe rain fly for for the standard panniers $30, this is brand new
Sopris intermediate panniers, like new, $120 set, there are two sets 
Northwest packgoats fleece lined coats, 2 large, $45each, 2 medium $40 each, these were used once 
Northwest packgoats nylon lined coats, 2medium, $40 each,  maybe used once.
All of this stuff is new/like new condition and located near Boise

I’m in Emmett idaho I’m interested in talking to you about the saddle but it seems you want full retail
(01-27-2022, 11:03 PM)Millerman Wrote: I’m in Emmett idaho I’m interested in talking to you about the saddle but it seems you want full retail

Hi Millerman,
I just looked and that saddle is 230.70 new plus the chest strap 23.30 plus the back breeching which is 34.70, so total new from sopris this rig would be 288.70. Maybe I should have been more clear that it had breeching and chest strap? the saddle is brand new.

I actually have another one that is used one trip as well that I would get rid of. I just don’t have as many goats anymore. 

Please call and we can talk if you want. 

Thanks Jim