A big day with new beginnings !
Took out Pilot, Bradshaw, Loki, Gandalf, and Nutmeg.  it was Loki's first time running a kid pack on a off property trail, and Gandalf and nutmegs first hike off the property. They did really well, and Nutmeg who is only four weeks old, held it up in the front of the pack string at my heals the whole 3.89 miles.  Loki earned his personnel collar today and we just made the order.  Two more yearlings to do tests on before the big snow melts and the real fun begins!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What fun! They look great!!
Nanno Wrote:What fun! They look great!!

Thanks Nanno!   We still have two more yearlings to test out this upcoming week.  They are pretty much a rat pack, so we decided to walk them separately to see how they really are.
I think there's room for a kitchen sink in those packs.

The trouble with kittens is that....
They soon grow up to be a cat.

The trouble with goat kids is that....
Actually there's no trouble. We're good.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
You're going to have so much fun with these guys! I love the little peanut following you! That must be Nutmeg. Smile
Nanno Wrote:You're going to have so much fun with these guys! I love the little peanut following you! That must be Nutmeg. Smile
Yes that is Nutmeg.  She is really good at keeping with me, and gets two daily walks in the back 40 before I go to work.  Sorry on the late reply, had a roll over accident and kinda of fell off the social media platform, while I healed.
Yikes! I'm glad you're ok!
Looks like you got a great cew. Likewise, a speedy recovery to you.