Yearlings first packs
Its that time of the year!  Three of my wethers are now over 100lbs and just slightly over a year old.  Put on the kid training packs, with no weight just the saddle and panniers.  Guber, Maverick and Loki took to the set up pretty well.  At first they thought it was edible, but quickly fell in line for the short hike.  Proud day to see all the training on trails paying off!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So fun! I love it when they get big enough to start doing little "packgoat" things. I've got a couple that will be a year old in 2-3 months. I'm sure we'll be getting them started with packs this fall and introducing them to harnesses next year.
Nanno Wrote:So fun! I love it when they get big enough to start doing little "packgoat" things. I've got a couple that will be a year old in 2-3 months. I'm sure we'll be getting them started with packs this fall and introducing them to harnesses next year.

It is a great time to see them learning.  Cant wait to take them on their first real trips this summer!  Good luck with yours and post some pics when it happens!