Score MORE points for our side!
You may be interested in an article that I wrote that was just published in the Fall issue of Distinctly Montana magazine. The title of the article is, "Don't Let Them Get Your Goat!" and the link is http://digital.distinctlymontana.com/i/1...l-2020/53?. Also, if you like, you can read my recent blog post written from a pack goat's view at http://mikeraether.com/2020/09/16/grover-gets-even/  This humor piece will give you a taste of my book work-in-process titled, "My Life as a Pack Goat."
Nice article and great blog post! Grover sounds like a real character!
(10-05-2020, 11:42 AM)Nanno Wrote: Nice article and great blog post! Grover sounds like a real character!
Thanks. Grover is just another one of those quirky, quirky, lovable goats.
Mike, are you a NAPgA member?
(10-11-2020, 10:22 AM)Nanno Wrote: Mike, are you a NAPgA member?
Thanks for reminding me! I just tried to sign up, but the Web site wants to use PayPal which I don't care for. Do you know if I can mail a check somewhere or use a CC?
(10-11-2020, 04:15 PM)Montana Mike Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 10:22 AM)Nanno Wrote: Mike, are you a NAPgA member?
Thanks for reminding me! I just tried to sign up, but the Web site wants to use PayPal which I don't care for. Do you know if I can mail a check somewhere or use a CC?
Never mind, sorry to bother you. That was "knee jerk." I just sent them an email.
Hey Mike! I keep the NAPgA inbox so I just sent you a reply. You absolutely can send a check (several members do). I wanted ask your permission to post a link to your article on the NAPgA webpage, but it's sort of poor form to post packgoat articles to the official NAPgA site if the article is written by or about a non-member. I couldn't find your name in the NAPgA database but sometimes people sign up under a partner's name so I thought I'd ask before assuming you hadn't joined. Smile