Saanan future pack goat
Selling 1 Saanan " Mac " from Dwite Sharpes line.
He is 2.5 years old. Lead and high line trained. Decent with hoof trimming ECT..
Reason for selling is he absolutely loathes water and I'm tired of trying to force him through it. Where I hunt there are river crossings. Maybe someone with more time can get him used to it but I'm not sure about it. 
500$ 
Located in entiat washington

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updating my add for Mac.
As of last week Mac is doing 100% better at water crossings. He is crossing without a lead.
Price is also reduced to 400$.
Mac needs to go to a home where he is low man on the totem pole. Very bossy around food with younger goats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi my name is paul  i'm very interested in mac i just lost one of my pack goats he was 4 and 1/2 years old he got a bacteria so i had my other gandalf tested i'm waiting for the test results now they took blood and they sent them to Washington so i'm just waiting for the results sometime this week after i get the results i would like to purchase your goat if my goat is completely clean of disease anyways i'm at @packgoat1 on Twitter if you want to check me out my phone number is 775-745-9548 thanks
Gandalfs blood test came back he's is clean of disease give me a call 775-745-9548
Hello are you there somewhere?
(10-02-2020, 04:24 PM)Packgoat1 Wrote: Hello are you there somewhere?
Email with my phone number sent