New Guy Montana
Hello all, I live In Townsend Mt and am hoping to get into pack goats soon for hunting and just the enjoyment looking for others close to me. Thanks Seth
Welcome! Where did you learn about packgoats? Montana is a great place to get into goat packing. When do you hope to get your first goats?
(01-05-2020, 09:41 PM)Nanno Wrote: Welcome! Where did you learn about packgoats? Montana is a great place to get into goat packing. When do you hope to get your first goats?
I think the first Videos were Mark Warnke and I have just been into it since then. Hoping this spring or summer but not sure yet, just waiting to see about some other things first but really hope to soon.
Best of luck finding just the right goats! Spring is a good time to start shopping.
Love Townsend, such a beautiful place sitting on the edge of the mountains and the water. We pass through occasionally on our way to hunt and play in MT. We live in North Idaho.
(01-10-2020, 05:09 PM)IdahoNancy Wrote: Love Townsend, such a beautiful place sitting on the edge of the mountains and the water. We pass through occasionally on our way to hunt and play in MT. We live in North Idaho.
I grew up in Council Idaho but love Montana.
Welcome! There are a few of us around Kalispell.  I should have some pack prospect kids on the ground in early May.
(01-26-2020, 08:20 PM)Mountain_girl Wrote: Welcome! There are a few of us around Kalispell.  I should have some pack prospect kids on the ground in early May.
Do u have blood lines associated with dwite sharp? And thank you
Hey Seth Annhere in the Bitterroot! Skalkaho Alpine dairy and Packgoats!