Goat-O-Rama Kids of 2019
It's a girl!!! Tigerlily finally kidded at 10:00 tonight and this time she has a healthy, strong, live baby! I was really hoping for a boy, but considering Tigerlily's past I'm just glad it's alive! She's a tall, big-boned girl and one of the strongest babies we've ever had. She's mostly white like her mama and was born during a snowstorm, so I think I'll call her "Snowball". Photos will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm off to bed!
Yay for Tigerlilly and her baby!!!!!!!
Happiness is a working goat
Look what the snowstorm brought last night--a fluffy little white snowball! Is she way too cute or what?? 

She is so cute!! And her ears!!!
Happiness is a working goat
What a joy all of these little kids are going to bring to your lives! There's nothing like bounding babies to make you laugh and giggle!
Goatberries Happen!
Name her Daenerys, the Targaryen dragon riding queen from Game of Thrones. She was rather pale colored.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
I can't pronounce that. Tongue
Heart 
I am so glad Tigerlily finally had a healthy baby - you must be relieved  Smile And what a sweety she is - those ears  Heart
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Awwww!!! The ears - LOVE them! <3
I have so many lovely baby goat pictures from this past week but haven't had time to post any of them. The kids and moms are all doing very well and it's so GREEN out here this year! I feel like I'm in Ireland right now.